Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday 17 Feb 2010

Today is Regina and Azim's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Today morning late for morning duty then go lessons.
Maths 3 period kills people due to the work load. xD
Then later got break then run home to get things...
Later got the Sec 2 interview thingy and end at 4pm coz Mr Lim doing solo interviewer.
Then Mrs Ng came to help him do interview.
Then trained to JP for celebrating Regina's Birthday.
Then go shopping and spent $44 at swensens lol. Ms Lee de favourite number. xD
Then go buy her presents which cost me $60... TT^TT
P.S. (Reg, buy me a present on my birthday too or I'll murder you xD JKJK only abt the murder part hor -____-)

While waiting for the food xD






So I ate this :D




Then came home to type this blog entry :3

------------------------------Is this your limit?------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment